Sunday, June 23, 2013

Time for my next blog, the weather has not been bad this week,
we have had sun so things are looking up.
Challenge 38 'Tag it' for 'Glitter n sparkle'
 my image is 'Water fairy' by 'Digi Darla'
 
My image is printed then coloured with promarkers. I had already chosen
my papers so was easy to pick colours, which are all from a 12x12
paper pad, with flowers so went with image.
I chose an 8x8 card which is the  'norm' for me.
the paper pack is called 'Winter bird' 'Tilda'.
I chose the rose backing paper, then cut a shape on my cameo,
found a tag out of paper pack to match so I could  'Tag It', then put
 it all together, found some roses and flourish to match .
 
Our sponsors this week are :
 
Digi Darla who are offering 5 images from their store
 
Sandi's Samples who are offering 4 images from their store
 
The stamping chef who are offering 3 images from their store
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pam, love the image and shape. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Pam, love the die cut you have used and such a cute image. I have taken time to look through your past blogs and enjoyed every moment
    Keep it up
    Hugs CAZ

    ReplyDelete