Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenge 46 'Glitter n Sparkle'
Theme 'Anything but a square'
My image is
'Blowing dandelions ' from 'Digi Darla'
 
 
and here is she a pretty image
I have used the big spellbinders dies.
The outer one is silver  then next is pearlised,
and the smaller I cut the image out after I had
coloured it with promarkers .
the butterfly is spellbinders too, oh and so is  the flourish
Flowers are from my stash.
It turned out rather pretty.
 
Sponsors this week are :
 
Digi Darla who are offering 5 images from store
......................................................
 
Sandi's Samples who are offering 4 images from store
......................................................................
  
Stamping Chef who are offering 3 images from store
.......................................................................
 


No comments:

Post a Comment