Friday, May 02, 2014

'Delicious Doodles'
this week is 'White on white'
I choose 'On a winter's Day'
which you can purchase here for £1.50

 My first Christmas card for this year.
7x7 card . embossed a piece of card with a stars
then cut oval with my spellbinders.
printed out the image and glittered with white snow.
placed it be- hide oval
I cut out greeting ',O holy night' from my tonic dies
and a spellbinders flower and a flourish and glittered
them with the white snow then put card together.
and last added a few pearls
so why not join in our challenge and win 5 digis of you choice.
.




5 comments:

  1. Hi, Pam. Had to stop by and tell you how beautiful this is! Love everything about it! Miss you over at GnS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that s gorgeous Pamela hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is beautiful , what a great card, Love Hazel
    (didos) GDT on Delicious Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love this elegant card.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, jaw droppingly gorgeous. Totally stunning card.

    ReplyDelete